Core Values of Student Conduct at College/UniversityEdit
- Integrity: University/College students exemplify honesty, honor and a respect for the truth in all of their dealings.
- Community: University/College students build and enhance their community.
- Social Justice: University/College students are just and equitable in their treatment of all members of the community and act to discourage and/or intervene to prevent unjust and inequitable behaviors.
- Respect: University/College students show positive regard for each other, for property and for the community.
- Responsibility: University/College students are given and accept a high level of responsibility to self, to others and to the community.
University/College students are responsible for knowing the information, policies and procedures outlined in this document. The University/College reserves the right to make changes to this code as necessary and once those changes are posted online, they are in effect. Students are encouraged to check online [insert URL] for the updated versions of all policies and procedures.